Everest Bank Limited, a leading commercial bank having wide network of branches all over Nepal is seeking applications from qualified, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens meeting following eligibility criteria for the position of Junior Assistant to be posted at various outside valley branches/offices of the Bank.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with not less than 45% marks/CGPA 2 or above from a recognized university. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA and Graduation in Commerce.
- Age should not exceed 28 years as on 14th January, 2020 (29th Poush, 2076)
The following additional qualities will be an added advantage for the candidates:
- Must have a working knowledge of computer
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Nepali
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
The selected candidates shall be placed on probation period for 6 months. During probation period, the monthly basic salary will not be less than Rs. 23,000/- and after confirmation (subject to satisfactory performance) the monthly salary will not be less than Rs. 40,000/-. In addition, there will be bonus, provident fund, gratuity and other perquisites as per Bank’s rule.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test followed by an interview. The written test may be conducted at Biratnagar, Narayanghat, Butwal, Nepalgunj and Dhangadi centers subject to sufficient number of applicants. The candidate should indicate one of these centers for written test.
The Bank reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall render the candidate ineligible.
Shortlisting will be done based on your answers provided while applying for this position.