Financial Notices 2076-5-25
Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Ltd. (NSMBL), a growing merchant banker which is a wholly-owned downstream subsidiary of Nepal BSI Rank ltd. (NSRL) invites applications from dynamic, competent, self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and passionate Nepali citizens interested to outsole their career with the merchant for the following position:
Investment Analyst (Officer/ Sr. Officer) Requirement -1
- Sound experience in investment analysis and Management, Strong quantitative financial analyses skills, Quick decision-maker.
- Well versed with national economic policies
- Past experience In investment banking/portfolio management is preferred.
- Age not exceeding 35 years
- CAJACCA/MBA/M135 (Specialized in F Mance), Economics
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may submit their application along with a brief synopsis of their rattle to Nepal SM Merchant Banking Ltd, Corporate Office, Hattisar, Kathmandu, Latest by 22 September 2019 before done of office hours.
Selection Process/Service Conditions:
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview to be undertaken by the Company's Recruitment/Selection Committee. Service conditions of the candidate, Including remuneration/compensation package, will be governed under service conditions/rules prescribed by NSMBlL.
The Company renews the right to Mien or accept any application or cancel the vacancy at any tree without assigning any reason whatsoever.