Margin Lending is published by Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Ltd. published on on 2076-10-26
Margin lending is a type of loan that allows you to borrow money to invest, by using your existing shares, managed funds and/or cash as security. It’s a type of gearing which is borrowing money to invest.Financing for
- Financing against owned shares.
- For purchasing of share
- Financing up-to 65% of share value.
- Maximum limit up-to 50 Million
- Hassle Free.
- Quick Processing Time.
- Passport size photo of applicants / guarantor.
- Copy of citizenship document of borrowers / guarantor
- DMat Statements.
- PAN in case limit above 10 Million.
- Registration Document at the concerned Nepal Government Office and Tax Office (for firms/companies).
- Memorandum of Articles and Association (if Private Limited).
- Partnership Deed (for Partnership firm).
- Board Resolution (if Private Limited and Institutions).
- At least 2 year
View More by Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Ltd.